- Work closely with Enparadigm sales team to design solutions that fit between enParadigm offerings and client learning and business goals.
- Build a stack of ready-to-sell solutions based on regional/industry needs.
- Aesthetically design solution presentations which are unique and can capture the client’s attention.
- Work with multiple stakeholders across clients, sales team, and customer success team to coordinate and execute all projects seamlessly.
- Create and monitor effective quality benchmarks to measure the impact of training programs and analyze, review report effectiveness of a client project to maximize results.
- Play the role of a Subject Matter Expert on Enparadigm products to clients and internal Stakeholders.
- Education: MBA/PGDM.
- Experience: 0-2 Years of experience in project management role.
- Job Location: Mumbai/ Bangalore.
- No of positions open: 3
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail. Aptitude to grasp new concepts and create meaningful solution designs.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team. Confidence & maturity to work with senior executives.
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with diverse clients and internal stakeholders.