- The first point of contact for customers for delivery excellence and is available to answer any in-bound questions or calls.
- Is instrumental in developing customer relationships that helps teams improve customer lifetime value and reduce churn.
- Maintain excellent service going above and beyond to ensure customer delight & retention.
- You will be at the forefront of the delivery cycle - managing client expectations, workshop
- attendance, participant experience and overall feedback.
- Ensure smooth roll-out of simulation workshops and self-learning technology products.
- Education: Any graduate.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year in customer success or project management.
- Location: Mumbai or Bangalore
- Is extremely detail oriented.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new technologies and tools quickly.
- Is proactive, disciplined, organised, and resilient.
- Can-do attitude with the ability to think on your feet.
- Is eager to learn new things and willing to ask for/ receive feedback.
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Have a strong customer-centric attitude and will put in the efforts to ensure a great customer experience.